Monday, May 7, 2007

Salvage and recipe swap

Stop by the base on Monday or Tuesday evening to drop off or exchange salvage with SG members. We're encouraging everyone to make a few items and trade parts to make sure people have the right salvage. Drop you regular salvage off in the bin I provided, in the front of the storage room, and I'll sort it out from there.

Exchanging recipes is a good practice too; if you dont know what to do with them any contact will buy them. Do not sell salvage to regular contacts, they pay too little for what we have.

I'm trying to get wings recipes; if you find one see me, we can make a lot of infamy from it and get more than one set eventually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my wings, have to wait till november unless e can make enough of them......Go E

Donna:
KAT/GRAY/ALONDRA

Anonymous said...

Satans Will is looking for a small loan of about 4 mil infamy for a set of demon wing. any infamy i borrow EL Junkes said he would gladly pay it back THANK YOU
SW

Anonymous said...

El is a nice guy obviously, you go el.

Can I borrow some inf for wings too, lol

Kat/Gray