Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Base raids, part deux

Ok, now that the people who didn't like the base raid setup have left, we can practice seriously.

First, we should meet in the base- in the first raid situation. everyone logs in and we talk over the ground rules, like mercy, being able to spawn and setup freely, and what signal stops the action.

Our friends at the Circle of Elemental Power want the practice just as much as we do; i'm sure we can work it out so that it doesn't become personal again.

Any questions about raids, or anything else, you can post here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-So what time do the meetings start? I thot I saw 8pm? Again, I'm not home until 9.
-Can a lvl 11 or 12 actually participate in base raids? I'd love to! In keeping with my character, I do use the word "sissy" in my taunt macro. If that's deemed offensive, let me know.
-Costume: Again, being low lvl, I've not the budget (nor the ability to cross Cap to get to the tailor alive!) to change yet. I will keep it in mind when I get to t he cape mish.
Thanx!

Anonymous said...

if you log on at 9, I'm sure there will still be some action going on.

In a base raid, all toons are bumped to level 50- the difference being the powers available.

Don't worry about a costume at this point in your career, there is plenty of time for that.

By the way, when you get your cape mish let us know so we can come along- the cape mish is a real good group mission.

-E.

Anonymous said...

REVENGE, DEATH TO ALL HEROES
& El Junkes Dresses in womens clothing on weekends.