Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Base raids coming soon

I've made an informal agreement with a Hero group to schedule a practice raid, most likely next Tue March 6.

I am a member of this hero group too, so I would like you to defend the base, but please act as politely as the situation allows; no name-calling, accusations of faggery, getting truly upset at dying, and other unsportsmanlike conduct.

I will be either defending or observing, depending on the situation, and will lead one of the subsequent attacks.

On other news, we're doing well- a lock on 78th place in the top 100. We need another 150000 in order to pass the next guys, assuming they are standing still. Many of the top 100 groups are there from long ago but are no longer active; we can smoke them and get to the top.

Jay has approached me and apologized, along with Bildo and blackterror. I wish them the best, and I'm glad to have the whole nasty chapter closed out. Thanks to Fury for his help in getting things straightened out.

Say hi to out newest coalition member, the Kinghts (sic) of the Oblong Table. They need some new members; if you're considering another alt you might want him in that SG or in Darkblood, our raid SG. Check out their base when you can.

See you out there!

No comments: