Friday, December 15, 2006

Jay...

does anyone know why jay and his brother quit, and his brother sent me an insult before leaving?

I'm going to give him a day to explain it, then he's expunged from the records altogether. no one wants a quitter around.

Amended a couple hours later: I spoke with him briefly. He did indeed quit; said he wouldnt be in any supergroups. he gave it up; he doesn't get it back when he changes his mind.

Jay, you didn't even try to talk to us. You pissed me off. I hope you're happy with your new circumstances; maybe it's time for you to go on to that new game after all.

If this is what we ahve to look forward to; I'm all for a major purge. I've put too much into this to let others screw it all up; replacements are on the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JAY is gay he passed away good day